September 17, 2020, 8:00 p.m. – 8:40 p.m. EDT
Learn Tips and Strategies on how to reduce stress and deal calmly with the increased pressures in this unprecedented situation. Finding ways to de-stress and relax are so important now and will benefit your health and wellbeing. This session will be led by Cheryl Brause, Co-Founder of Pause to be Present, who is an expert in the field of Mindfulness and Meditation and a former attorney. She specializes in helping people find calm and relaxation, even in difficult circumstances, so they can stay healthy and balanced.
This session will cover:
• What is Mindfulness and Meditation?
• How to Start a Personal Mindfulness Practice to De-Stress Every Day
• Overview of the Science of Meditation and How We can Rewire our Brains and Body for Improved Health and Wellness
• A Relaxing Guided Meditation
• Time for Discussion and Q & A
• A yoga mat or flat, carpeted surface
• Attendee Audio & Video are Optional
When: Thursday, September 17, 2020 | 8:00pm ET
Class Length: 40 minutes
Where: Zoom, link sent directly to registrants