Use of the Yale SOM Alumni Website
You agree not to use the Site or any other Yale computing resources to engage in any of the following conduct. Such conduct is unacceptable and may result in the termination of your use of the Site.
- Restricting, disrupting or inhibiting any other user from using and enjoying the Site and services;
- Posting or otherwise transmitting any unlawful, fraudulent, threatening, harassing, libelous, defamatory, discriminatory, obscene, or similarly objectionable or harmful material or information of any kind;
- Posting or otherwise transmitting any advertisement, promotion, or solicitation of goods or services for commercial or partisan political purposes;
- Posting or otherwise transmitting any information or software that contains a virus, worm, time bomb, Trojan horse, or other harmful or disruptive component that may compromise the security of the Site;
- Posting, transmitting or otherwise using materials in violation of another party’s copyright, privacy, publicity or other proprietary right, or the terms of any contractual agreement or fiduciary relationship;
- Using the Site or services for any commercial, partisan political or unlawful purposes;
- Copying, scraping, downloading, exporting, storing or otherwise capturing any data obtained via the Site without proper written authorization by Yale;
- Modifying, adapting, sublicensing, translating, selling, reverse engineering, decompiling, or disassembling any portion of the Site;
- Sharing or otherwise transferring user account information to any person other than the registered user authorized by Yale to use such account; or
- Otherwise using the Site or services in violation of these Terms or applicable law.